[PRESENTED BY SPARTAN FITNESS]
These protein balls are a delicious alternative to cookies and baked goods that are full of refined sugar and processed ingredients, and are sure to satisfy that sweet tooth. As an added bonus, they are gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free, and can be made in 5 minutes!
2 cups coconut flour
1 cup FitFX Natural Chocolate protein powder
1 tsp sea salt
½ cup melted organic virgin coconut oil
½ cup pure maple syrup
1 tbsp organic vanilla extract
1 cup dark chocolate chips (or Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips - dairy free)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together coconut flour, protein powder and sea salt.
- Melt coconut oil. Once melted, place in a small bowl and whisk together with maple syrup and vanilla. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until combined, then stir in chocolate chips. If too dry, add a bit more maple syrup.
- Roll batter into 1 1/2-inch balls, place them on lined baking sheet, and set them in fridge for 15 minutes to chill.
- Remove and serve. Keep leftovers refrigerated.
Use PROMO code MODERN-CHOC or MODERN-VAN and receive $5 off the purchase of FitFX Whey Isolate online. www.FitFX.ca