What’s better on a hot summer day than a cold Polish beer and live music? See and taste what the Polish culture has to offer at Mississauga Polish Day on Saturday, June 10!
What is Mississauga Polish Day?
It’s an annual Polish cultural festival open to the public. Highlights include live music, a beer garden, traditional food, a soccer tournament, activities for kids and more.
This year the festival is celebrating the 150th anniversary of Canada’s Confederation as well as 150 years of Polish-Canadian contribution towards Canada’s rich cultural mosaic.
Polish Day is hosted by the Canadian Polish Congress – Mississauga District, an organisation focused on sharing Polish-Canadian heritage with the public, in the spirit of multiculturalism.
What can I expect at the festival?
There will be lots to see and do! Attractions include:
• Live music on the main stage from a wide range of genres: traditional folk, pop, rock and even hip hop!
• The World Cup Qualifier Soccer Match: Poland vs Romania, will be aired outdoors on big screens at 2:45 PM
• Several food trucks serving traditional food
• Beer garden featuring Tyskie beer and Wyborowa vodka
• Kids' Zone with bouncy castles, games, crafts and more
• Soccer Tournament with adult and kids’ divisions including an awards ceremony on the main stage
• Exhibits including a vintage car show and a visual art showcase among others
When and where is Mississauga Polish Day?
12:00 - 11:00 PM on Saturday June 10, 2017 at Mississauga Celebration Square
300 City Centre Drive
How much is admission?
Admission and parking are FREE. Delicious food and drinks will be sold on site.
For more information, head over to MississaugaPolishDay.ca