Modern Mississauga and the City of Mississauga have come together to present an ongoing series called “Ask the City.”
We’ll share relevant information here and answer your questions about our city.
Today’s question comes from a reader who is interested in tobogganing this winter.
Where can I toboggan in Mississauga?
When the snow hits, there’s few better ways to enjoy it than hitting the many toboggan hills in Mississauga for some old-fashioned winter fun!
Mississauga has seven public toboggan hills for residents to enjoy every winter season from December to March (weather dependent):
- Birchwood Park – 1547 Lakeshore Road West
- Castlegreen Meadows - 2829 Castlebridge Drive
- Cedarbrae Park - 565 Lolita Gardens
- Danville Park – 6525 Danville Road
- Erindale Park – 1695 Dundas Street West
- Jack Darling Memorial Park – 1180 Lakeshore Road West
- Brookmede Park – 2254 Council Ring Road
Please note, tobogganing is only permitted at the listed designated locations.
Parks Operations does not maintain locations outside of these designated hills and therefore cannot guarantee the safety of non-sanctioned sites.