We know that everyone has a story and we are thrilled to introduce you to changemakers that have encountered obstacles and turned them into opportunities. Want to live with more awesomeness and feel inspired? Here is an event for you!
The Master of Ceremonies will be community leader, Jake Dheer, Senior Manager with OMNI Television at Rogers Media Inc.
The amazing line up of speakers include:
· Joze Piranian, Seasoned Stutterer, Comedian. Hear how Joze turned his greatest fear into his greatest asset.
· Nkechi Nwafor-Robinson, Human Energizer. Be inspired by Nkechi's journey of overcoming racial discrimination as a body builder, speaker and successful senior career executive.
· Andrew Stewart, Mental Health Ambassador. Be enchanted by Andrew's ability to live life to the fullest while faced with autism, ADD, tourette syndrome and other significant learning disabilities.
· Melanie Taddeo, Teacher & Stroke Survivor. Be amazed to hear how Melanie's stroke left her legally blind, yet she started a charity and positively impacts the lives of individuals affected by a disability.
· Gaby Mammone, Social Entrepreneur, MS Ambassador. Be motivated and hear how Gaby's MS diagnosis inspires individuals that are affected by a disability.
· Performance by Ritu Neb from Pure Soul Energy. Ritu's story of how she became a dancer is one that you want to hear.
This is a third-party fundraising event. Proceeds will be donated to the MS Society of Canada. Please show your support and to those affected by MS, an unpredictable, often disabling disease. Money raised will support leading edge research, advocacy for accessible and low-cost treatments and services for those affected by MS.
Tickets are $45 on or before April 15. $50 after April 16. Limited seating, secure your spot today!
Sunday, May 5, 11am - 4pm
C Banquets at Mississauga City Hall
300 City Centre Drive, 12th floor
Free underground parking.
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org or (647) 428-0027
If you have felt unfulfilled or uncertain, this event will be sure to motivate and energize. Find your inspiration through kindness and hearing how others have prevailed.