Experience Polish Culture this June 25!
Who doesn’t love a large plate of pierogies and a tall glass of cold Polish beer? See and taste what the Polish culture has to offer at Mississauga Polish Day this June 25!
What is Mississauga Polish Day?
Polish Day is a new cultural festival offering a full day of attractions and activities. Highlights include live music, exhibits, activities and traditional cuisine.
The event is a collaborative effort between eight Polish community groups via the Canadian Polish Congress - an umbrella organization. As one of the largest ethnic groups in the city, the Polish community wanted to come together and devise a way to share its rich heritage with the public at large. As a result, Mississauga Polish Day was created for you to come out and have fun!
What can I expect at Mississauga Polish Day?
There will be lots to see and do. Attractions include:
- Live music on two stages from a variety of genres like folk, pop, rock, classical and even hip hop!
- Exhibits including a vintage car show and a visual art showcase among others
- Several food trucks serving traditional food
- Beer garden featuring Tyskie beer
- Kids' zone including a bouncy castle, games, crafts and more
When and where is Mississauga Polish Day?
1:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Saturday June 25, 2016
Mississauga Celebration Square
300 City Centre Drive
How much is admission?
Admission is FREE. Food and drinks will be sold on site.
For all the info, head over to www.mississaugapolishday.ca